Sore No-More Performance Liniment is FEI compliant herbal formula designed for proven and effective pain relief in performance horses.
Performance horses face daily challenges that strain their muscles, tendons and ligaments. Active horses are more likely to suffer from inflammation, pain, swelling and injuries. You want your horse to feel limber and performing at their best. You need proven pain relief that’s safe for everyday use and regulated events.
Sore No-More Performance Liniment was developed by veterinarians with competitors in mind. The same trusted formula as go-to Classic favorite with comfrey instead of lobelia to meet “Zero-Tolerance” regulations. Clinically proven to reduce back pain with no banned substances, harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, irritating herbs, synthetic or artificial ingredients.
The potent blend of comfrey, arnica, witch hazel, rosemary and lavender provides a safe, natural solution that’s proven to reduce pain. Limbers up and prepares muscles and soft tissue before exercise, reducing the risk of injury. Soothes and calms sore muscles, back pain and leg fatigue. Stimulates circulation to draw out heat and toxins. Effective for easing horses back into a workout regime after an injury. It’s just as gentle on your hands as your horse’s skin.
Use anytime and anywhere to reduce pain and inflammation. Ideal for use before and after each ride to prevent injuries. As part of a daily grooming routine, Sore No-More Performance keeps equine athletes comfortable and performing at their best. Convenient spray and go solution for simple use during training and competition. Effective as a direct spray, massage or refreshing bath brace. Safely use under tack, wraps, bandages and ceramics.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SORE NO-MORE LINIMENT FOR YOUR HORSE
Three formulas of Sore No-More liniment so you can find the right match for any horse: Classic, Performance and Performance Ultra
The Performance Liniment is the right choice for:
- Horses with a moderate to heavy work level.
- Horses with arthritis, recovering from injuries or at risk of injury.
- Horses with sensitive skin or reactions to traditional liniments.
- Horses competing in FEI or other agency regulated events.
- Owners looking for a cost-effective, regulation safe solution for everyday joint and soft tissue maintenance.
- Improved comfort and performance: Draws out heat and toxins to limber up muscles and soft tissue. Stimulates circulation to promote healing and pain relief while cooling the affected area. Loosens tense muscles for improved performance and flexibility.
- Safe for hands, horses and show day: All-natural formula is gentle on horses with sensitive skin. It’s safe enough for your own hands to use without gloves. No blisters or burning commonly found with traditional liniments. Safe to apply and use under wraps, tack or bandages. Confidently use during events with no greasy or sticky residue to attract dust and insects.
- Convenient application: Effective without the need to rub in. Simply spray and go. Spray on the poll, back, neck, legs, hock, knees or hoof to reduce soft tissue discomfort. Paint on soles of hooves to absorb the pain of impact.
- Injury prevention and recovery: Use before and after each ride to reduce the risk of strains. Cooling effect relaxes muscles and reduces tension for rapid recovery.
- Multi-purpose: Versatile liniment can be used as a direct spray, bath brace, massage and under riding equipment or bandages. Antiseptic properties keep the skin healthy and clear.
- Calming scent: Fresh, clean lavender is soothing for both horse and rider.
Clinically-proven formula offers performance horses an effective yet gentle solution for unmatched natural pain relief and injury recovery.
- All-natural ingredients: No harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, synthetic or artificial additives. Contains time-tested arnica base with witch hazel, rosemary and lavender. Now with comfrey for a more potent anti-inflammatory.
- Careful herb selection: whole herbs are carefully chosen, extracted and monitored for purity and strength. This crucial process is never overlooked and we never use commercial extracts or diluted tinctures. The process ensures the highest potency and purity for consistent, powerful pain relief.
- Clinically-proven pain relief: Sore No-More is the only liniment with university published research related to back pain. Not only has the herbal solution been trusted by equine professionals and top competitors for over two decades, but it has real research and published evidence to prove it works. The study showed significant reduction in pain for working horses over a period of 3 - 4 weeks. Researchers began to see improvement after just 1 week of daily use.
- Regulation compliant: Comfrey replaces the lobelia from Classic liniment as a stronger anti-inflammatory that meets FEI “Zero-Tolerance” regulations and many common agency regulations. Comfrey is the most effective herbal anti-inflammatory available for horses.
- Equine professional approved: Developed and approved by veterinarians. Professionals across the country rely on Sore No-More Performance Liniment to help their patients with sore muscles and injuries. The choice of top equine therapists for more than 20 years at all major international competitions, USEF events and the Olympics.