|2-3||up to 6.25 in/ 16 cm (Sole Width)||up to 6.75 in/ 17.5 cm (sole Length)|
|Large||4-5||up to 6.75 in/ 17.25 cm (Sole Width||up to 7.5 in/ 19.5 cm (Sole Length)|
Non-slip rubber sole features ability to use with your choice of pad or wedge.
Ice packs Velcro® directly onto boot – no more fiddling around with pockets.
Take the hassle out of cooling a horse's hoof!
Unique tri-fold design wraps the horse’s foot in ice from the Coronary Band to the toe providing cold compression therapy for the treatment of Laminitis and relief for stressed hooves or sore feet.
- Silicone rubber sole provides comfort, traction and support, while elasticized straps keep the boot properly configured around the horse’s foot.
- Provides uniform compression and coverage to reduce inflammation and heat of the Coronary band and hoof with no watery mess.
- Ice packs mold to the horses legs for maximum coverage and stay cold for over two hours.
- Ice packs are reusable. When you are done, simply place your packs back in the freezer. Within hours they are ready to use again.
- Specially placed Velcro® closures allow for a secure tight fit every time. Removal is easy – no yanking or jerking on the tabs to undo.