- Made with advanced fabric construction incorporation ring spun brushed polyester.
- With the latest in moisture management technology.
- Surefit Neck design with V-front closure and leg arches to give freedom of movement.
- Fillet string, cross surcingles and now with added Horseware logo on neck.
- A versatile blanket which dries horse quickly and can be used as a cooler, stable sheet or travel sheet.
- Co-ordinates with the rest of Rambo range.
How to fit your Horseware Rug
The fit of your rug is extremely important to ensure the comfort of your horse and to prevent rubbing and rug slippage. As horses of the same height at the wither come in a variety of shapes and sizes, it is useful to take certain measurements of your horse.
Using a soft measuring tape, measure from (A) at the centre point of the chest, across the point of the shoulder and to the point (B) at the centre of the tail. When you have the measurement, remove 10cm (4inches) and choose your horse’s size from the table.
Bear in mind that every horse is different and that this table is a guide only. We have many different styles to suit all shapes and sizes.
|Measurment from A to B
||Measurment from C to D|